CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Howard is the Chairman & Chief Executive Officer at S&S Health. He is leveraging his unique entrepreneurial skills and proven track record of driving organizational growth by offering differentiated value, providing excellent customer service, and creating outstanding consumer experiences.
- For over 20 years, his Executive leadership focus has been in all aspects of healthcare and financial services within UnitedHealth Group, Paychex and Insperity. He is the Founder of Citra Health and Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Howard’s passion and focus on improving the healthcare system is driven by his son’s leukemia diagnosis in 2009. He is committed to using his experience as both a healthcare professional and parent navigating a complicated system, to reduce costs and advance outcomes in care.
- He has served on many private and non-profit company boards, including acting as Treasurer for the Minnesota Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and currently supporting Momcology, a national nonprofit foundation started by his wife, to build community and programs addressing the psychosocial needs of families facing childhood cancer.
Dr. JOHN WALKER
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER & CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- 20 years in practice as a gastroenterologist, receiving recognition as one of the “Best Doctor’s in America” on 6 occasions.
- 8 years serving as a physician executive focused on helping health systems achieve the Triple Aim and generating shared savings.
- Developed, implemented, and operationalized programs to improve quality and lower the cost of care in Medicare ACO, Medicare Advantage, and Commercial contracts in diverse settings such as academic medical centers, multi-specialty medical groups, and community hospital systems.
- Proven track record of system performance improvement, quality program development, and service excellence program deployment.
Chief Financial Officer
- Has expertise in all aspects of healthcare finance, including forecasting, budgeting, physician compensation, revenue cycle, and debt/capital planning.
- Extensive experience with structuring and integrating mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
- Prior to S&S Health, Brian was the VP Finance at TriHealth, a large integrated delivery system based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Assisted TriHealth in its evolution to population health and value-based payment mechanisms.
- Led a project to secure $450 million in debt that was used to both refinance existing obligations and fund the organization’s strategic plans for expansion.
- Brian has an MBA and over 20 years of progressive experience in healthcare finance.
Chief Strategy & Business Development Officer
- Vincent oversees all growth-related items, including channel and distribution strategy with vast experience in value-based pricing and strategies to lower the cost of benefit plans.
- Served as COO of a consumer-driven healthcare company, where the platform was recognized by Oliver Wyman as a Corporate Platform call out in 2017.
- Extensive broker, agency, and Association relationships both on a national and regional basis.
- Nearly a decade of experience analyzing the strategy of companies in various sectors as a Financial Analyst on Wall Street.
VP, HUMAN CAPITAL
- Directing all HR activities and providing leadership and management to the full range of HR functions.
- HR executive with sector experience in insurance and healthcare.
- Core areas of focus: complex employee relations, M&A related integrations, development of ground-up HR frameworks, talent acquisition, process improvements, compensation, performance management, succession planning, and executive and employee development.
- B.A. in Psychology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
Board of Directors
Managing Director, Head of Equity Group for Monroe Capital
Leading Healthcare Executive
CEO, Crumdale Partners
Managing Partner, Level Capital Partners, LLC
Managing Director, Portfolio Manager – Private Credit for Monroe Capital